Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Hutch Project

After seeing this idea on a blog that I follow, I could not wait steal the look and complete the project myself. I found this on craigslist for $60
Here are some of the steps to the transformation.
                                           Kelly got a new sander, and we stripped it down.

                                                       We used a gripper paint to cover,

Then painted 2 coats of untinted white semi gloss.
Replaced all the hardware
Kelly added lighting to the top

And finished! We covered the back with a textured wall paper and painted it gray.
I am still trying to figure to decide what to put in it. Kelly did alot of the work
and it looks great, it also inspired us to do another project.....

No comments:

Post a Comment